"Tips For Soft, Sexy Looking Hair"
Want to see what I do to get my Hair Looking Soft and Luxurious? Is dull, dry, damaged hair getting you down? Then try my quick and easy tips for a more confident you. For .99¢ you can get my personal tips for great looking hair. So, don't wait one minute longer. Try my hair tips today!
December 30, 2011
According to the product supplier Jiteco, with this softweare you can record any desktop activity with voice, webcam and animated mouse clicks. The resulting video can be saved in various formats including AVI and WMV.
So, why should you consider Camtica screen recording software? It will help you,
* To create professional screen recordings, demonstrations, presentations, screencasts, tutorials and more
* To generate effective videos that help you train, teach, sell and more
* To create demonstration videos for any software program
* To show customers how to use your product
* To create on-demand interactive training, tutorials for school or college class
* To create a set of videos answering your most frequently asked questions
* To share your recordings on YouTube, Screencast.com and other videos sites
Additionally, the folks who sell the Camatica software have offered me a free copy of the product for my review. So, at my earliest opportunity I will take a test drive and let you know my thoughts. Till then B!
Prior to using The John Frieda Precision Foam Colour be sure to do an allergy test before colouring your hair. To apply your hair colour start by mixing the hair colour according to the directions. Then apply a tennis ball sized amount of foam into your gloved hand starting at the roots. Continue to apply the hair colour until hair is over saturated with foam. Let hair colour sit according to the instructions then simply rinse your hair and follow with the conditioner included in the hair colour kit (you don't need to use the entire tube).
I found that using a foam hair colour allows me to evenly coat every strand of hair and I never had to worry about the hair color dripping. As for how the hair colour looked, the John Frieda Precision Foam Colour delivered gorgeous shimmering blonde hair colour. The John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Colour kit also includes their amazing conditioner that I use once a week to help soften and smooth my newly coloured locks. This conditioner also helps to lock in your new dazzling hair colour as well as protecting it from fading.
I received my hair colour kit from the John Frieda company. Please review my policy regarding product reviews.
"A breakthrough for home hair colouring. Precision Foam Colour is the first ever premium permanent home hair colour that uses foam technology to deliver salon-quality results at home. With 20 flattering shades to choose from, achieving flawless, natural-looking results at home has never been quicker or easier."
"Simply massage the foam into your hair to achieve flawless coverage you thought you could only get at a salon. No drips, no stains – just gorgeous-looking hair from every angle." information from JohnFrieda.com
"Sadly, this perfectly describes reader Devran's mornings. And it goes without saying that a bad hair day majorly starts things off on the wrong foot."
"After years of pulling and yanking (and resigning herself to wearing her go-to baseball cap yet again), it's time for a hair intervention. We challenged Devran to use the Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Care line for 10 days straight to see if her dry, unruly curls could be tamed. Was the mission accomplished? Read on." From Total Beauty.com
December 28, 2011
You can find more information from Tanda.com for yourself by clicking on the following link at anti-aging light therapy. Also, if you are a regular reader of mine you will know that I melt at every chance I get to read about anti-aging information. Looking younger is my passion and becoming knowledgeable about helping myself look younger is a priority of mine. So, as always please review the disclosures and disclaimers section of this site regarding products from third parties and promotional pages.
This InfoGraphic Via: Tanda Skincare
So, if you have ever asked yourself, "why it is so difficult to find true love, a prosperous career, or a fulfilling relationship"? Maybe you have even asked yourself what if someone could give me some advice, insight or even try and tell me what the future has in store. Well, while it is true that life is random and in many cases a game of chance, you just might want to take that chance and look into fortune telling.
Many of us ask ourselves if only things could be different, if only we had insight as to what the future holds. Well I think that this is the quintessential age old question. So, what if you could look to others to give you that insight. Might you just consider an alternate opinion from your own.
Look, life should be exciting on every level. You should never settle for what is, rather you should strive to make life as wonderful has it possibly can be. At times this becomes difficult especially when we get distracted by basing our happiness on what others around us seem to have. Especially, when it comes to love and money.
That is why you might want to chat online with a live psychic. Although it may not be possible to truly know the future in advance or how things for you may turn out, you can however, get an opinion other than your own. Maybe a little something to add to your information base that will make you a little bit wiser.
So, if your interested in alternative perspectives on life then take a look at fortune telling for more information. Well, I hope you have fun with this and don't forget to leave me your comments. Till then B!
Please review the disclosures and disclaimers section of this site regarding visiting third party sites and paid promotional pages.
1. First step to getting healthy before becoming pregnant is to to get a check up with your physician before getting pregnant. Having a check up with your physician will give you a good understanding of your current health as well as providing the you the opportunity to discuss any questions and concerns you may have regarding your health and pregnancy . Your pre-pregnancy check up should also include dental checkups. Just be sure to let the technician know if there is a chance that you may be pregnant so that you can avoid being exposed to x-rays.
2. Eat a healthy, well rounded diet and avoid eating foods that are high in fats and sugar. Rather, opt for foods that are healthy and nutritious throughout the day. A good rule of thumb is to eat foods from each of the five food groups like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins like chicken, fish and dried beans, grains, and low fat milk products. This way you will feel full and satisfied while getting in the healthy nutrients you need to keep your body strong and nourished.
3. Watch your caffeine intake. "12 ounces of caffeinated coffee a day may be okay during pregnancy. Remember, the amount of caffeine in coffee varies, depending upon the type of coffee, how it is prepared, and the amount of coffee used. Caffeine can also be found in soft drinks, medications and other foods. Try coffees and teas that are decaffeinated, or drink water, milk or juice. Be sure to read labels on food, drinks and medicine to know how much caffeine you're getting." from MarchofDimes.com
4. Try to get to a healthy weight before becoming pregnant. Being either under weight or over weight can have an impact on your pregnancy so make a plan to discuss a new weight loss or weight gain program with your physician. This will help you get a better understanding of what ideal weight is right for you as well as the best dietary choices you can make to help you achieve your desired results.
5. Stop smoking and avoid second hand smoke. Babies that have been exposed to smoke while in the womb have a greater risk for being born prematurely or too small. Smoking during pregnancy also increases the risk of pregnancy complications and SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome). The best time to quit is before you get pregnant so be sure to discuss smoking cessations options with your doctor.
6. Don't use illegal drugs. Taking illegal drugs during your pregnancy is risky for both mother and baby. Women who use drugs like cocaine are at higher risk of miscarriage and preterm labor. Babies that were exposed to illegal drugs like heroin are likely to be born addicted. It is also important to note that babies that have been exposed to illegal drugs are more likely to have learning/behavioral problems later on in life.
7. Get in shape and avoid stress high levels of stress. Stress may increase the risk of preterm labor and low birth weight. To help reduce stress you should first identify the causes of stress and try to reduce them.To make your stress reliving process a greater success try involving your significant others to help you find ways to reduce your stress levels. "Exercising for 30 minutes on all or most days of the week is a good way to help maintain or lose weight, build fitness and reduce stress. If you aren't already exercising, now is a good time to start. Talk to your health care provider about fitness activities that are right for you. Some good choices before and during pregnancy include walking, swimming and yoga."
8. Limit your exposure to hazardous chemicals by staying away from strong-smelling cleansers paint and other chemicals. You can also reduce your risk from coming in contact with these chemicals by wearing rubber gloves and only using chemicals in a well ventilated area. Be sure that the tap water you are drinking is safe. Have your water pipes tested for lead or consider switching to drinking drink filtered or bottled water rather than tap water.
For more helpful information on the healthy dietary choices to make while you are pregnant click on The MayoClinic.org website. Also, you can find useful information regarding pregnancy at donor egg bank. Please feel free to leave your comments regarding your mom to be experiences and stories. Lastly, always discuss your medical needs with your health care practitioner. Till then B!
December 27, 2011
"I'm a beauty editor after all, so this comes with the territory. And while testing every new hair product that hits the market is a serious job perk, the one little downside is that my bathroom is overflowing with flat irons, curl creams, spray foams, scalp exfoliators … you get the drift."
"Obviously we don't need hundreds of hair products. So, to weed through the superfluous and pull out the essentials, we talked to five pros: Celebrity hairstylist Sarah Potempa, celebrity colorist and owner of Juan Juan Salons in Beverly Hills, Calif., Jennifer J., owner of Marco Pelusi Hair Studio in West Hollywood, Calif., Marco Pelusi, Head & Shoulders celebrity hairstylist Sunnie Brook Jones, and celebrity hairstylist David Babaii."
"What they gave us: A complete list of the only hair products every woman really needs. Read on to see if you've got everything they recommend and get ready to toss anything else taking up space in your bathroom." From Total Beauty.com
December 25, 2011
"So, without further ado, I'm happy to reveal how it's possible to eat, drink, and be merry while still maintaining a semblance of sparkle in those baby blues." From Total Beauty.com
December 23, 2011
"And while a day spent on the couch attending to a full DVR probably sounds pretty great now, too, odds are your busy calendar means you can't take sick days. When the sniffles hit and you can't stay home, the only thing worse than feeling crummy is mustering up the effort to drag yourself out of bed and out the door only to hear the inevitable "you look awful." Um, right -- and that comment is supposed to make me feel better?"
"Whether you're headed to an all-eyes-on-you presentation at work, a date that's too late to break, or you simply would rather not hit the streets looking like an extra on "The Walking Dead," our tips on how to look healthy even when you're sick will help you become a master of disguise. Some may even help you feel a little more like yourself again, too." From Total Beauty.com
December 22, 2011
December 21, 2011
Even on my "good skin" days I still notice small pre-pimple bumps on the sides of my chin so, I am not totally "out of the woods" when it comes to having blemish free skin. And it is because of my on going "skin issues" that I spend a lot of time reading and learning about the latest tips and products that will help to keep my skin as clear as possible. Additionally, it is so important to be as knowledgable as you can on ways to combat acne and skin related problems. It is also why I am so determined to make sure my daughters understand how important it is to always take good care of their skin.
Clear Skin Magic, Zap Acne Away for Good. This ebook outlines the causes of acne, whiteheads, blackheads and other skin conditions like Rosacea. It also discusses the most current treatments of these skin concerns along with how our diet and mood effects our complexion.
I really enjoyed the "homemade" skincare recipes that are included in this ebook as well as all the tips, tricks and dietary choices we can make to help improve the appearance of our skin. Further, since I love to bring you new and helpful beauty information is why I have chosen to become an affiliate of Clear Skin Magic. You can Click Here for more information and details on purchasing the Clear Skin Magic program.
Lastly, you may be surprised at all the little things that you do that may be sabotaging your skin. So, please be sure to check it out for yourself and let me know what you think of it. Till then! B posted 12/21/2011
Please be sure to read the disclosures and disclaimers section at the bottom of this site regarding reviews and affiliate promotions.
Samshbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 details from Sephora.com
What it is:
A five-in-one set secret for achieving flawless skin on camera and beyond.
What it does:
This multitasking tinted cream formula with SPF 35 moisturizes, primes, perfects, controls oil, and protects for flawless skin on set and beyond. Formulated with emollients and optical pearl pigments, this BB Cream gives skin a glowing, ethereal look and provides a hydrating veil for the complexion to maintain moisture on the surface of the skin. With its ultra-smoothing finish, it instantly re-texturizes to create a smooth canvas. Especially when worn under foundation, it enhances the wear of makeup for up to eight hours. Ideal even for oily complexions, this expert formula with UVA/UVB protection helps inhibit oil to prevent the complexion from getting shiny throughout the day without the typical chalky matte finish.
What else you need to know:
Smashbox first heard about Asia's hottest beauty craze in the photo studios from makeup artists, who had just been on location, and found it was the best tool to perfect skin on set without all the typical layers of product such as moisturizer, primer, concealer, and foundation which can irritate sensitive skin. This unique formula creates "progressive" coverage, which means you can achieve different levels of coverage depending on how you wear it. Appropriate for all skin types, this product is free of fragrance, dermatologist tested, and non-acnegenic
"Just think about it -- if a pill like this were available, we could enjoy all of the fabulous food our country has to offer minus the extra weight and the hefty serving of guilt that comes with over indulging."
"Unfortunately, the reality is, this pill hasn't been invented -- yet. Which means we actually have to do something -- eat less or workout more -- in order to keep off the pounds."
"And while you know you can clock in hours at the gym or cut your serving sizes in half to shed serious pounds, there are a few minor tweaks you can make to your current weight loss diet or exercise routine to help you burn a few extra calories. The ones that might be preventing you from losing those last five pounds, perhaps."
"To come up with these sneaky calorie burning and trimming tips, we spoke to fitness and lifestyle consultant Ashley Borden. She says that in addition to the few "old school" practices of "walking your dog more often, parking further away and taking the stairs," there are other easy ways to burn more calories in order to take off pounds. Though these weight loss diet and exercise suggestions may seem minor, they all add up over time." From Total Beauty.com
December 20, 2011
"Everyone has her own "hair issues." But we say it's time to stop blaming your hair and start making friends with it. How? By figuring out which products and techniques will transform your hair from an unpredictable mess to a consistently beautiful state."
"That's exactly what we did with these five women. They were each dealing with a bad hair day -- from a dry, unruly, frizzy 'do to flat, dull strands -- and all of them wanted smooth, sleek, healthy-looking hair. See how they managed to get just that with this expert advice. Then steal the tips so you can conquer your own bad hair days." From Total Beauty.com
December 19, 2011
Just when I need my skin to look its best, I find myself "facing" a major skin dilemma. It seems that all the stress, lack of adequate hydration as well as my "questionable" dietary choices have taken a toll on my complexion. Looking back, I suppose that holiday cookies and lattes probably weren't the best choices for lunch. But the good news is that at least I have nearly 1 week to get my skin back in tip-top holiday shape. The newest addition to my skin care routine is the Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Foam Cleanser ( $28) to wake-up my skin and whip it back into shape.
Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam details from Bluemercury.com
"A foaming daily wash that helps revive dull skin Breathe new life into a lackluster complexion back with this fantastically frothy cleanser. The first step in our Triple Oxygen regimen, it infuses your daily cleansing routine with a burst of O2. Used in our spa’s radiance-revving Triple Oxygen Treatment™, the refreshing liquid-to-foam formula is the first to deliver oxygen along with a super-powered form of vitamin C, while hydrating and gently washing away makeup and impurities. Tired skin will be left looking bright and revitalized—so ‘glow’ wash up! "
"To perfect the looks, follow our how-tos from eye makeup guru Taylor Chang-Babaian, Los Angeles-based celebrity makeup artist and author of "Style Eyes." And if the looks are a bit too daring for you, Babaian also provides tips to make them more wearable. Ready to wow? Read on." From Total Beauty.com
December 18, 2011
"Oh, we hear the excuses already: You're too busy getting everyone ready in the morning; you don't want to emerge from the bathroom looking like you got punched in the eye; the list could go on. Which is why you resort to your usual thin, black line. (Yawn.)"
"Sorry, but if you're not the new princess of Wales, there's no excuse for wearing the same blasé eyeliner day in and day out -- especially when there are so many different, outrageous ways to use this essential makeup tool. Whether you're an eyeliner rookie or a winged-tip-wearing-snob, we break down the basics and bring you the expert techniques you need to master these stunning looks on your first try." From Total Beauty.com
December 15, 2011
"Were you taught to never go to someone's house empty handed? While Miss Manners says this isn't a rule per se (she's more of a thank-you-note-after kind of gal), a hostess gift is still a nice gesture. Especially after you've taken over someone's couch for a weekend, raided her fridge, and accidentally spilled wine on her formerly pristine sofa."
"Now, your first thought may be to go the traditional (read: boring) route with your gift. You could buy a houseplant, but she'll feel guilty when it inevitably dies. Or a scented candle, but her bathroom's already full of them. Or perhaps a bottle of wine, but really, her couch can't take any more stains. A better option? One of these unique gift ideas."
"We've scoured the Internet to find the best, most creative hostess gifts. There's something here for every occasion, from a co-worker's cousin's party where you barely know the hostess, to a weeklong stay at your best friend's house." from Total Beauty.com